August 27, 2005

My dad just gave me a ream of paper for my new printer. He buys it in bulk. He handed it to me and said "this whole box cost me 21 dollars! Your ream costs about 2." I asked if he wanted me to pay him back and he said "No, I gave it to you because I love you" and then made kissing sounds and a kissy face. It was so funny.

I just played Settlers of Catan with my family and I won, but I think Mom would have won the next turn. I really only won because of a freak random drawing of a victory point, which I hadn't even been planning on drawing (because I had rolled a seven while holding eight cards, and the development card was the only remotely useful thing I could do with what I had left, even though I was saving for a city), and I had longest road. And, everyone ganged up on Mom at the start because she was so close to winning. So I won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home