August 18, 2005

haha, kaitie and I just sang through "can you feel the love tonight" really loudly. Just so you know, if you're ever sick, you should have kaitie come over. She's so good at taking care of sick or injured people. Why? Because. She gives sympathy but she doesn't take any of your whiney stuff. She does what you ask her, but if you complain she just rolls her eyes and leaves. It's good. I have other people to give me the emotional comfort. She makes me laugh too. We sing a lot of songs together when I'm sick.


alright! I'm posting!

Because! I'm not dying. I'm not really in that much pain anymore either. Of course, I'm on two different kinds of pain killers and some other kind of med, but I'm good. I feel a lot better. I still have a bit of a fever and feel a bit sick to my stomach, but that's not really related and it's nothing in comparison and I'm okay. The worst is over - yesterday during the day and last night during the doctors was definitely the worst. My mini-operation hurt. Hardly any anisthetic for the whole half hour. I won't go into any detail though, thank you. But I'm not allowed to take a shower for two days.

I'm just glad I'm better. REALLY. You have no idea how much better my day is going! I feel way less stressed out and like I can just relax and get better, rather than sit around hoping I don't get any worse. Of course I'll be bored out of my mind because I'm still feeling sick and sore and like lying around the house. And groggy from the medicine. I almost never take any kind of drugs beyond tyenol (and only when it really hurts), so I feel kind of weird.

But amber is coming over and we're going to watch a movie and stuff.

And I don't have to go into work until monday. But, I'm not terribly happy about that. I wanted to work this week - it's what I was hired for. And it's a lot less boring than sitting around here all day. I'm getting pretty tired of playing tetris. But, it's really actually nice to have like four days off. I'll be so sick of being home by monday, work will be great.

Last night my mom asked me if I wanted anything from the store and I didn't really, I just wanted to go to sleep. But she brought me home gummi bears. haha. My mom knows me. Here's a random fact about me: I don't like green gummi bears. At all. I pick around them. But Matt likes them, so I just give them to him.
I really hardly eat any candy at all - amber could tell you that - but gummi bears are my favorite candy. They're so chewy and gummi and cute.

ha.


Amber, remember at Girls Of Grace, when I was fasting from chocolate or candy or something for Lent, but it didn't make any sense because I don't really have any trouble not eating candy at all, I just thought I'd try fasting from something or I don't remember, but then you were eating those little hershey bars and couldn't get the wrapper off, so I got it off for you, and you were saying, "Ooh, I'm sorry becca, I didn't mean to tempt you.." or something. It was funny because I didn't even think about it at all. But it was more funny just because all weekend you kept forgetting and saying "is it okay if I eat this candy in front of you?"

I don't think I explained that very well. I just remember how it felt when we were in the bus opening the candy and laughing. The story isn't that good though. Just another moment we shared.

Ha, you probably don't even remember it. hehe.

I'm in the silliest mood ever today. I'm just happy! It seems like these past two weeks have just been really hard - things just kept building up, one thing after another and everything hurt - and now everything seems better.

I haven't posted anything this long in a while.

And I think now I'm done! Because this doesn't seem very interesting. You know what though! I don't care!! At all! soooooooooooooooooooo! there!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home