August 24, 2005

becca's last post was the 200th post on this successful joint blog. Go us! I think somewhere around December, when it will have been a year since we started, I will once again make a backup Word document of the whole thing and do a wordcount. As some of you may recall, I did this several months ago, and we had (if I recall correctly) around 80,000 words total.

I bought some lavender tea. Actually it's like lavender, vanilla, mint, and a lot of other things, just by looking at the ingredients. Smelled kind of good, looked interesting. If lavender tastes good as a tea (which I have a feeling it won't) it would fun to add milk and maybe some coffee and make a "Lavender Latte" or something like that.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=130&topic=12

"How to Make a Backup of Your Entire Blog"

The comments spammers have come again...grrr.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger becca said...

haha, I laugh at you and your attempts to stop them.

=P

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

Lavender Latte?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home