August 17, 2005

Poor becca....

=(

Okay. I have officially changed our settings so that only registered users may comment. That should stop the slough of anonymous comment spammers with the "I like your blog. Here's my website" obsessions.

I'm back home. It's nice; I went shopping for a few stuff, and mostly I'm just packing, unpacking, and organizing stuff. I'm buying a printer. Well, I will be as soon as my dad finishes researching printers. He knows so much about computer stuff, it boggles my mind. I'll find a cheap one on ebay and I'll read him the model number and he'll be like "oh yeah, that model was discontinued five years ago." How does he know all this stuff? Some guys are like that with cars - they look at a car, and they know the model and what year it was made and all these obscure facts about it. Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home