August 20, 2005

It's 2:36 AM - probably the latest I've stayed up this whole year. I took a nap earlier because I got a migraine. I don't really know why I'm typing...I'm bored. I'm also hungry and tired. Hm. I think I'll eat something and go to bed. I hope my dreams are interesting...because I'm bored... During my nap I had some interesting dreams.

Okay, it seems like every dream this summer has involved a certain stretch of Petrovitsky Road, and me driving up and down it. There are always slight variations - sometimes I'm in a parade, other times I'm practicing driving, other times I'm dropping various people off, picking them up, exploring little side roads - but the majority of my dreams involve this. And I am having increasing difficulty remembering the exact happenings of my dreams. I used to remember so much more clearly - usually not right away, but ten minutes later, in the shower, I'd remember. Or later on in the day someone would do something and I'd be like "woah that was like in my dream."

Who cares. Bedtime!

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

I just found this (considering it's from today): doodle on dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home