August 18, 2005

Random fact: I have very strong reactions to other people's physical pain. Hearing or reading about some particular instance of torture in a history book can make me cry for days. I refuse to even try to watch it in movies, because it destroys the rest of the movie and I can't think about anything else for the rest of the day. Whenever a large amount of pain happens to people I love, it makes me ill. I wish it didn't happen. I wish I could be strong, because it's not like my illness is helping anyone. But without telling you about the incident that caused this to happen recently, let me just say that last night and this morning has been one big sobbing mess, I can't eat, and my stomach is cramped up so bad it's hard to stand up straight.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home