August 15, 2005

For the record:

Never buy anything from Deep Discount CD.

http://www.deepdiscountcd.com/ is their website.

They also sell stuff on amazon (deepdiscountcd). I bought stuff from them. Now that I read all the negative feedback about them both on amazon.com and the web, I strongly advise you not to purchase from them. I doubt I'll get my cd in the next two weeks. I ordered it on August 9. Amazon tells me it still has not been shipped. I email deep discount cd and they say they shipped it on the 11th. Do I believe them? Not a chance. Do I think my boss also runs a scammy cd store on amazon in addition to his slimy sub shop? It's quite possible. I'll update you in the coming weeks as I continue to not receive my cd, and then I'll write a webpage of how much I hate them and try to destroy their business....unless the cd comes REALLY soon, in which case I would be shocked, retract this statement, and buy something else from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home