March 22, 2005

You're making the week seem to go by quicker!

Today is the first day I've had (when I'm not sick) of being home from work and school in quite a while. Well, I guess that I have a singing final at 1:30, but other than that, I have no obligations today!

I slept in soooo late. wow. I didn't even sleep this much when I was sick last week. I usually can't sleep in this late. How late was it? 10! Of course, I went to bed pretty late. But ha, it's so great getting tons of sleep and not feeling guilty for it. Well, at first I did, because it was 10, but I'm okay with it now.

Jeanie called me and we talked about cyia stuff. I realized that I hadn't actually decided whether I was going to camp or not, and I still haven't. Hmmm. Which reminds me, I need to go look up the dates to see if there's any good reason for me not to go.

I just ate a bagel.

Hmm. What am I going to do today? It's very sunny out.

I think I should clean my car, memorize some more of matthew, clean my room, do some laundry, go for a walk, print out that stuff for lucas, and...whatever I feel like doing, gosh! I should probably pick out what song I'm going to sing for my solo today, too. I wonder if it's supposed to be memorized, hm.

I don't have much to say.

I think I've hung out with amber just about every day since friday.

What did we do? Hm.

Friday night, we didn't do much. I think we just had tea and talked, which was pleasant.
And Saturday night we did nearly the same thing, only it was coffee, dinner, and she quoted most of what she knows of Hebrews.
Sunday I saw her at church a little, but I went to work, and then someone else was over.
Monday night was my favorite so far. It was nice, especially after the day I had of being really tired. But that was my own fault. 4am comes really quickly when you don't go to bed until 1.
But, I took a nap and I was fine, and then she came over. We had coffee, and we memorized/quoted for two hours. It was really great.

I haven't been this motivated to learn scripture in a while. It's so encouraging to have someone else who has the same ultimate goal. It's also nice that we both know how to quote and how to listen to someone quote. I think that's the hardest thing about memorizing - you really need someone to quote to, and it's great when they know how to be helpful in correcting you and stuff. Amber knows.


Aah!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home