March 14, 2005

REEALLY? You want to do the Psalms marathon?! I had completely decided not to do it, because it would mean planning and stuff! But I'll call Mom tomorrow. It's kind of short notice for people though...it would probably have to be on a Saturday, which would mean either Saturday the 19th or the 26th. Considering we're having a music/game night on Friday the 25th, I can imagine it would be kind of irritating for some people, especially Maruchecks who have to drive like half an hour, to stay up late at our house and then twelve hours later come over again.

I wish we could do it on the day of the game night 25th. It would be so much simpler that way. But people work.

So! You have to tell me what day works best for you. It will, I'm told, take six hours.

And even if it's just you and me, it'll be fun. We could get Kaitie and Heidi involved too, probably. Make it a girls thing. And our moms! Now that would be fun!

Guess what? I seriously have every single major thing that could be due in every single class due this week, which means I'll have basically nothing to do over spring break!

I bought my train ticket yesterday!

I signed up for Amtrak Guest Rewards. After I travel a certain amount, I can get a certain number of points and use them for "rewards" like gift certificates or magazine subscriptions or movie tickets...or free travel, which will definitely be my first choice.

I need to arrange a ride to the train station...I meant to do it today but I forgot. The train leaves at 12:30 - my last class gets out at 12. I'll definitely be cutting it close...I hate that. Oh well. I'll be back in time for Tessa's party!

-Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home