March 14, 2005

I received a postcard from amber today! Even though she doesn't "like postcards," and she claims the only reason she's sending them is because she doesn't like them and she's "trying to get rid of them," I LIKE THEM. There, I said it.

I don't think they can be all that bad if they can make someones day better. My day was already going pretty good, I mean, there was no reason it shouldn't be good. I was feeling so much better, I was happy, I was still happy because I had had a fun weekend too. Actually, today was just an overwhelmingly happy day! BUT! When I got home from work, it was nice to get a postcard! SO, I like postcards, and if it causes her to send them to me (because that causes me to know that she is, in fact, still thinking of me, and still my friend), then I like the fact that she doesn't like them. But I don't think they're as useless as she does.

We'll never agree on that matter though.

Hey, I'm excited to see you, amber! We haven't even talked! Like, usually we have this list of things we're going to do by now!

I'll start a list.

1.) drink tea

2.) visit the seattle library

3.) drink more tea

4.) Have a pslams(are we going to get other people to come?) marathon - I really do want to do it. I was just sick when you mentioned it and everything was bleh to me. FORGIVE ME! :D

5.) drink even more tea

6.) watch some movies (like all the good ones that we knew a month ago were coming out about this time)

That's all I got for now. That's a fairly respectable sized list though. I think we can accomplish it quite easily. Unless you disagree about something on it. DO YOU? huh? Do you think you can make a better list than me? HMM?

I have plenty of other things to say, but, that's it! I need to go study.

BYE,
becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home