March 15, 2005

I don't know why I'm posting either - I don't even like the keyboards at this library.

I haven't been at the fairwood library in quite a while.

I really dislike floppy drives. argh! I have some helpful guitar-learning tools in a word document on our old computer, and I told someone I would print the papers out for them. Unfortunately, my never-before-used floppy disk isn't being detected by the floppy drive on this computer. I guess I'll try another computer. Or, I'll zip them to my mom's laptop at some point in time. I'm so lazy.

The true reason I came here is to study though. I decided I would get too distracted at home - and the library has much nicer windows and desks to be around. It's nice and quiet here today, which is a bonus. Usually I don't come here because I've always known it to be loud.

Kaitie let me use her card. I have such a large fine on my library card that I can't use it for anything anymore. I plan on paying it off after I get my pay check though. I can't believe I let it get so large, I don't think I've ever been blocked before.

AMBER! Did you get my message? :P

I was going to tell you something, but I think I'll leave it a surprise. In fact, I'm not going to tell you anything about it (beyond this) until you're going back to Oregon. Bwa ha ha haaa.


I feel like the happiest person in the world right now! Seriously! I can't even contain myself, and I have no really real reason for today being better than any other. It just IS! Ha ha ha.

Even though at times my life can get "boring" or "uninteresting," I really do like my life, and just because it's a little routine at times, doesn't mean it's monotonous. I get new experiences every day! I love school, I love my job, I love all the wonderful people I know, and I love meeting more people, and doing more new things. I love my "loud, obnoxious" family.

But, I realized today, that even though I talk to people and go, "things are the same as when we talked last. Yes, I know my life isn't as exciting as yours, don't worry," but I really like that regularity; that familiarity of people and things close to me. At the same time, I really am looking forward to doing new stuff next year. I want to learn so much, and God has given me all the time in the world to learn it. Not to mention all the everlasting time in heaven to keep becoming who he wants me to truly be.

Ah, it's great to be able to just relax, take things slow, and enjoy life. I'm sure that's more how God intended it to be. I miss out on being as happy as I can be when I get all caught up in things that aren't important afterward (and really weren't all that important beforehand, either).

hahaha.

I really cannot stop laughing or smiling. =D!

silly girl!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home