March 03, 2005

ha, today I had off from school! I love feeling like I'm lazying around all day, and yet looking back and seeing that I've actually gotten quite a bit done.

For instance, I made my bed.

And, I drank some water.

I also put my books away. AFTER doing all my homework. bwa ha ha. Actually, I still have a bit to do, but I slept in so late (8:45! WOO!), that I think I'll be up late tonight anyway, so I'll just get most of it done then.

hey, I'm makin' dinner tonight. I'm going to go make a good salad. I like making salads...that are better than the ones at work (that = with way less mayonnaise.)


I don't have anything interesting to say! I have things to say, sure, but I don't really feel like saying it right now. I just thought that I should post something.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home