February 19, 2005

Today was the best day ever!

becca called me at 10 and woke me up. An hour and a half later, we and Josh and Kaitie were on our way to go sailing in Edmonds with Gryphon! It was so fun! Really cold, and I felt sick pretty much the whole time which was weird because I've never gotten seasick. But it was reeeallly cold! The whole way back we blasted the heat.

Then, I went over to their house to watch a movie, and we were going to watch Brother Bear but Blockbuster had it not, so we got Better Off Dead. Mrs. M was really mad because it has inappropriate stuff in it, so we fastforwarded all the bad parts but she was still mad.

Then we were just hanging out and randomly decided to go to Dairy Queen, so we did, and Mr. M paid, and I got a strawberry milkshake and chunks of strawberry kept getting stuck in the straw (Kaitie said "That's why it's called a straw-berry" about fifty million and twenty times) and then Mr. M talked about how he wasn't sure about me when he first met me, but then I laughed once at a stupid joke he told, and from then on he knew I was okay.

The day seemed so much longer. Did I miss anything, becca?

I'm tired. Bye!

-Amber

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Ha... "had it not" sounds like the kind of thing my family would say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home