February 20, 2005

I'm not sure. It seemed a lot longer to me, too. But then, I guess I was up a few hours longer than you.

I don't know...you pretty much covered it all. Although, once I came home, I felt very inspired to read some books on sailing and related things.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

I really don't have anything to say.

I cleaned my room and went to work, and now I'm at home, and I should be doing schoolwork.

I brought home some yummy smelling soup.

I wrote a song.

I was reading old stuff I wrote and I almost thought of considering rewriting some of the ideas, but then I realized that I don't know enough about guns.

Or airplanes.

nevermind.


becca

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great book on sailing theory and practice. I'll bring it to the Fox meet for you, if I remember it. :)

Gryphon

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

REMEMBER IT!!!!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

that was me.

-becca

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And remember my pin! Red!

That was me!

-Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home