February 24, 2005

Today was the first time I've skipped a class all quarter! It's a beautiful day for such a thing too!

I realized today that I need to go get all my papers signed by the counsellors and then go take them to my other counsellor so that I can register. I'm sort of bummed though. I was planning on taking French 102 and just fun classes next quarter, but the only french class being offered is an hour earlier than the one I'm taking right now. Which would be just fine, because it has nothing to do with it being too early in the morning or anything, but I can't take a break from work that early. 9:30 is already hard enough!

But I'm not really too worried about it. How could anyone worry about such a thing on such a day!

It's SO perfect out! I'm actually wearing shorts! In February! Why? Because I CAN! And, because I was cleaning my car, and it's sooooo sunny and warm out! aah ha ha. I still have one more biology test to take. ONE MORE! And then I'm done! For this week! Anyway! But that's still something to look forward to! I wish it wasn't so sunny out. It would make it whole lot easier to study. I want to go take a walk, or a run, or just jump around or something! AAH! I can't contain my energy! I got so much sleep last night! Today has been great!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home