February 23, 2005

yeah, well, my clock is blank. I accidently unplugged it a moment ago and I haven't plugged it back in yet (no way!).

I don't really have anything particular to say, but it seems like I haven't posted anything for a while.

My favorite weekend of the year is coming up! I think this year it's March 11th-12th. The second weekend of March always seems to be the most beautiful weekend to me. I always look out to see if it will prove me wrong - it never has.

Aaah.

That's also the saturday I have to work in the morning.

That's also the saturday of Mozart in Venice, by the Seattle Baroque Orchestra, which I would love to go see. I don't know who to go with yet, though. The tickets are only cheap if you're a student (LIKE ME!). I guess I could find someone from my school. But I don't know that I know anyone from my school who would enjoy that sort of thing. I mean, I can't go to a performance of Mozart with someone who won't appreciate it!

hum.

I'm going to go brush my teeth.

They really need to be brushed.

AAAH, the past three days are all smushed together!

-becca

4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Ah, the concert sounds nice. Too bad I'm not anywhere near Seattle or Venice; it sounds fun, although I probably wouldn't think twice about going if I didn't have a classical concert requirement for one of my classes.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 11 and 12 is the World Bible quiz meet in Yakima. If you can't find anyone to go to the concert with you, you could always come scorekeep or quizmaster at the World meet. Let me know if you're interested... :)

Gryphon

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...right! Like I can't find someone to go with me! I already did, anyway. bwahaha.

Maybe next year I'll go to world.

-becca

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad took me to a Mozart symphony orchestra for my sixteenth birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home