February 04, 2005

becca:AM I BORING!?
Kaitie: yes, you are. you are soooooooo exasperating!!!!!
becca:put boring in there somewhere
Kaitie: And boring!!!! you are the most boring person in the world, becca


Doing something fun would be nice. It doesn't seem like I've gone out of my way - or like anyone else has asked me - to do something fun in a while. But what? I used to be good at coming up with things to do. I always knew what cheap, entertaining things were going on in the area, and if nothing was going on, I could make up something!

According to coughuncoughpopular belief, I'm boring. Could it be so? Just think about how boring I am! I eat salad for lunch, I drive a beige car with an automatic transmission, I do my homework on time, I drink tea in the morning without milk or sugar, my room is completely organzied into boxes and accordian folder portfolios, and I read science articles and go around telling people and relating things to random chemistry facts. Come now! What's all this? Get a life becca!

I guess I'm not really trying very hard to think of something to do. hmm. Any ideas?

People should not talk with food in their mouth. Period. It's gross. In fact, some people shouldn't open their mouths at all...like me! boring! pah!


ha.

what am I laughing about?

-becca

p.s.
Kaitie:
becca you are soooo nice and totally not boring at all!


BUT, I still don't know what to do tonight.

7 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I like hearing about random chemistry facts. I don't remember seeing you post any on here at all, in fact.
And, your font is way too small for me; I had to jack up the magnification to like 200% to be able to read it.

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum...I think I'm just going to stop posting. Period.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND, for the record,

"Did you know that the mass of an electron is 9.11 x 10 to the negative 31 power? That's like....
.0000000000000000000000000000000911"

But, I guess if I used larger font, you would've seen that...

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You can have a Model T in any color you like, as long as it's black."
I'm actually reading in a browser that doesn't have font sizes right now... odd.
I vaguely remember the mass of an electron thing but not really.
- Tap

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

I can't unbiasedly comment on your boringness, but I can say that you've never bored me. In fact, of all the words I might use to describe you, boring is not anywhere on my list. But then again, I've often seen you when the hour is late, and that may have unfairly skewed my perception.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO! IN YOUR FACE, KAITIE!


-becca

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

although, come to think of it, I was the one who brought it up...but that doesn't mean you get to disregard the last post! bwaaaaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home