February 07, 2005

Time to hear from becca!!!! ARE YOU READY?

Right now, it is the perfect outside weather! I love it when it's really sunny, but with a nice breeze to keep the temperature moderate. PERFECT.

I was inspired to play tennis with Katie. SO we did. And it was fun. I won! ha!

Kaitie and I always have the best conversations. Ah, I love my little sister!

On the way home from the tennis court, we were talking about fun things to do in the summer, and she mentioned going on a sail boat. Then we remembered a time when we were talking about the perfect engagement. We decided that mine would be on a sail boat in the puget sound. Well, really, I decided that to get a funny reaction from kaitie. It worked! She looked at me with that weird pigeon look she gets when she thinks something is stupid. I won. Sort of.

Actually, it was just the face she made that is so great about it...but now we have something ELSE to reference to and laugh like crazy about. "1000 points to laugh like crazy about!"

She went on to say, "you might never get to go sailing."

pfft. I'll show you.

SO, amber didn't mention anything about what she did while she was up here. She called me. But that's not all! She was two hours away. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! We had chow mein. BUT TH...I didn't really eat very much of it, because it really hasn't been long enough since I got sick from it. BUT THAT doesn't matter, because amber chowed down. GET IT? CHOWED! CHOW MEIN! Cow mein! aaah!

...


Then what did we do? We watched finding nemo and went for a walk. It was really cold, and I didn't have a coat, so we came back for one. It was still cold. Then I went to her house for twenty minutes. That was it. I don't even remember any of our conversations.


I don't have anything else to say...so I'll leave a joke!


What do you call a mexican with a rubber toe?

RubbERtoe!
(roberto)

agughgheooooh. Shame.

Actually, shameless. bwahaa!


-becca


8 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(great joke)

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally the best weather ever to go sailing in Puget Sound. There's moderate wind but no major waves. It's actually quite warm on the water because of ground effect and reflection. Yet it doesn't get super hot or anything. You can wear a long-sleeved shirt (no sweater) and be fine.

Wow, OK. I've convinced myself. Time to go sailing after work.

Gryphon

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

no fair!

Are you doing any more "quizzer" sails?
Did you ever actually have any? I can't remember. I just recall some conversations about it.

-becca

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, I can do "quizzer" sails sometime. The only problem is that right now, it gets dark too early still. So the only good time to go sailing is on Saturdays, like right after lunch. Actually, this Saturday might work well. Think I should post something on the boards about it?

Gryphon

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ahaha, Robertoe.

Here's one I came up with while playing Gamecube. It randomly popped into my head, I don't know why.


A man was at work one day. He'd just gotten his coffee and was walking back to his office when he heard one of the other workers yelling, and swearing, and slamming the mouse down on his desk. Naturally concerned, the man walked over and asked what was wrong. The worker answered yelling, "My #@%&!$ cursor isn't @!@%$^# working!!!" Relieved that nothing was seriously wrong, the man took a drink of his coffee and said, "Hmmm. It sounds fine to me."

AHAHA!!! *ahem* Can't expect too much from a joke that comes up while playing video games I guess.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

maybe I just shouldn't expect much from a joke that comes from you...!

wow.

Gryphon - This saturday doesn't work...for me! Too bad. BUT! Most saturdays do! This weekend happens to be a farewell party kaitie and I are going to. I think. She just reminded me of it, anyway.

Maybe another saturday?

-becca

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

They can't all be bad if you retold my punch line joke.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted on the boards about a sailing day. Hope you can come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home