January 12, 2005

Did you realize, that my name comes first in the title,and in our screen name?

It doesn't really mean anything. I just thought I'd point it out.

ha.

You know WHAT! I'm in such a happy state right now, I don't have anything to say! I'm just DONE studying biology. No, I'm not. I actually have a large-ish chapter to read, and I still have a small french assignment to finish up for tomorrow. I should probably memorize some verses for biblequiz too...BUT! I can't really concentrate on anything.

A cow just mooed and my mom said "HEY, kaitie!" and gave that look.

I guess only amber will get that.

What a boring post.


-becca



2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

Ummm, wasn't it Kaitie that was saying "Hey, Mom told me that you guys have to stop doing that" and we were like "well, she didn't tell us, cow," and she was all huffy about it? And now your mom is supporting us!

People keep asking me "how I am" and I say "I don't know how I am today, but last night was GREAT."

-Amber

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I know. Either my mom is being hypocritical, or kaitie MADE IT UP!

Or both.

ha.

-becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home