January 10, 2005

what, another post? More of a short blurbleabugorgj.

YES. I'm online.
A good portion of my homework is online now, so after an hour or two of studying, I give myself a 10-20 minute break. It's a nice time to get some tea, stretch, or clear my mind out a little by writing in this journal.

It is terribly cold in my room, and it makes it hard to study.

I like the cold, because I like to drink copious amounts of tea, wear bushy socks, wrap up in a fleece blanket or two, sink into a plushy cushion, and in general, be cozy. It's a satisfying feeling. And I'm one of those cuddle people.

But, when I need to study, or want to read, or play an instrument, I prefer it to be mildly warm. It's hard to read a book if your arms are bound inside of a blanket. But it's hard to concentrate on a book while shivering.
The joy of playing piano is always depleted when my fingers are too cold to feel the keys. Being cold slows me down; makes me sleepy.

Maybe I'll go do some jumping jacks.

Aujourd'hui c'est lundi. hurrah.

-becca

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I always do jumping jacks in the winter before piano recitals.















...okay that's not true. But I should! ^_^

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

except...someone said something funny and caused me to laugh. I don't remember what I was going to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home