January 01, 2005

well.

Amber updated the colors a little, but she hasn't posted. I'll go ahead and do so.

HA, the first post of the new year!

All that's happened has been our nothingness.

Last night we had a new years eve party full of quotes and inside jokes. We played music for a while, and goofed off a lot.

Around 2am, amber came over and we watched extreme days. I didn't wake up until 11:30. Amber, of course, had woken up 2 hours earlier than me, but of course she didn't wake me up or anything. Actually, I'm glad she didn't. The sleep was most welcome.

Then what did we do? noon lasted forever. Oh right. Kaitie made french toast. After we ate some of that, we went for a walk. Then we had some tea, and watched bruce almighty. For lunch, we went to Shari's. Our coupons weren't any good because it was saturday.
When we got back to my house, we sat in my room for a while. Amber was wrapped up in blankets, and I read excerpts from Anne Of Green Gables (very poorly, I'm afraid. I couldn't believe how many words I mispronounced. Plus, I didn't have a very articulate speaking voice at the time, and the edition of the book I own wasn't edited very well. A lot of quotations weren't closed, and it seemed like it was missing a lot of commas and such).

Then I opened the puzzle I gave kaitie for christmas and we did that for a while (I finished it when I got home).


I've never been very fond of coffee tables. But, if I ever have my own house, I will have one simply to do puzzles on. There will always be a puzzle on it. There are times when I like to sit down and do a puzzle from start to finish. But, I usually don't have the time to do that.

(haha, today was such a great day, because I wasted the entire day on nothing, and I don't feel guilty about it at all.)

I like to sit down and work on a puzzle for 10-15 minutes, or, just put in a piece every time I walk through the room. It doesn't take very much to make me feel like I've accomplished something when I'm doing a puzzle. I'm happy after I get 5 pieces to fit. Anyway, this way, I don't have to worry about the puzzle being the way and it never being finished because I don't have the time to get it done before I need to put it away. Ah.


I wonder if at times I laugh too much. haha. oh well!


-becca


3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

Yesterday WAS the greatest day ever.

I can't think of anything interesting to do to the template, and they changed them since I had that blog a long time ago and now it's more confusing. Like, where did our profile go? I don't understand.

-Amber

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hid the profile. You change it under the profile settings.

Or I could, I suppose.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Bruce Almighty = bleh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home