January 07, 2005

Those posts of monstrosity you keep making are unfair. I'll never catch up.

That day was fun. It will ever be a fond remembrance - that is, if we still remember after a few months. The day of listening to bad books on tape, attempting to do a puzzle (it's back in it's box now, I never did any more of it), laughing at noodles, eating pizza, and uh, being stupid. Believe it or not, at first, I was sort of irritated, because I had "all" this studying I wanted to get done that day. But I was glad we hung out. Especially now that school has started. Meh. Not that I don't enjoy school. I really find what I'm learning fascinating and fun.

I'm currently at the library, because the next class I have doesn't start until 2:30. I'm not at the school library though. I decided yesterday that I dislike it quite a deal. It's so small and there's never a place to study without asian kids making jokes. Poor trick. But, it's okay, because the *name of branch withheld* library is much quieter and easier to study in. And, it's only a 10 minute drive from the school.

(did you catch that? Did you catch that reference right there? Read over it again. Did you see it? Huh?)

Oh right, I should be studying. I have quite a bit of homework to do, but I also have time to do it in. I'd rather get it done now so that tonight I could actually do something FUN. Or, really, I have to watch a french movie. But that could be fun, right? Unfortunately, all of the french films in the library system seem to be way overdue or lost.

I wonder if BlockBuster has any.

I also can't seem to find "Cyrano De Bergiac" (par Edmund Rostand) in it's original language. drr.

Well, my computer time is up in 4:09 minutes.

I had a very disgusting cup of coffee this morning. It tastes like celery.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I have never had a bad experience at the dentist. I know a lot of people "hate" going to the dentist because of past experiences. My mom doesn't like it. My sister doesn't like it. But, I don't really mind it.
I have to go have a wisdom teeth consultation soon. The Doctor said that there was ALMOST enough room, but not quite enough. I don't have to do it right away though, because they haven't been hurting. I'm going to wait for the quarter to end if I can. There's something wrong with my jaw too. It pops out whenever I open it wide. He said it might be wisdom tooth related. woo.

Everything you wanted to know!


-becca








3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amelie is a good French movie.

K

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the one my teacher recommended. But, it's also missing from every library. I got some other ones instead. They're short!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see it when you get a chance. It's one of my favorite movies, and it doesn't, you know, feature aliens or robots or some mixture therein.

K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home