December 21, 2004

yep yep yep.

Now I don't have to write down anything.

I am exhausted.

What a day! And now, instead of doing the things I don't have much time to do, I'm using the computer.

I worked...11 hours today. 5am to 4pm. wow. Every time I tried to leave, I had five more things to do. Then I had to go home, pick up my dad's cell phone charger, and go back out to drop it off at his work.

When I finally got home, this big yellow truck parked in my parking lot. When I got out of the car, the driver gave me a big box. I dropped it though, because it was big, and I had a lot of stuff in my arms.

We have no food! I haven't eaten a bite all day, and we have nothing! nothing! Just loads of hard crusted bread. bleh. I need to go take a shower. My shirt is on backwards. That's how awake I was this morning.

I had fun at work though, I must admit. And, it's not like I can't use the hours. I'm just a bit worn out. But I'm not the one getting my teeth pulled, so I'm not going to complain.

My twelve year old molars, which are still coming in, are pushing against one of my previous molars, and it hurts.

This was incredibly uninteresting.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home