December 15, 2004

Okay, okay. I know you strongly disagree about me having the flu. But, I never had a fever, and I never had a runny nose, and it only lasted a day (sort of), so I really don't think it was the flu. I don't know if it was the chow mein. I really hope not, because I whenever I get food poisoning from something, I refuse to eat there again, and I REALLY like the chow mein at safeway. Although, I don't eat there very often anymore.

At any rate, I'm feeling much better. I woke up this morning, and I wasn't sore at all. I actually cleaned the bathroom. I couldn't eat anything though. Food just seemed disgusting to me. Later, my mom asked me if I would play music for the girls awana christmas party, so I went and did that around 6:30. Then, Kaitie, Mom, and I all went out for coffee. My dad met us at the quiznos next door for dinner. I ordered chicken noodle soup, but unfortunately, it had a lot of salt, and I didn't end up eating more than four bites. I always feel silly when I don't eat very much. I hate wasting that money simply because I didn't eat enough. Although, it wasn't my fault that it was really salty. And, it isn't my fault that I was brought up without eating much salt, and so I don't really like salt...at all.
In fact, I find that when people think that there should be more salt on a dish, I tend to think it already has too much.

My mom was reminding me that when I was younger, I used to get sick and throw-up so violently that she would have to take me to the hospital to get me to quick. Yesterday was horrible. I'm not going to talk about it.

Oh amber. I might as well put this blurb on here. Thank you for calling me last night! It was the greatest relief. I was so bored. And even though I was probably delirious from sitting around all day with naught more than switching the temperature settings on my heating pad to entertain me, it was very nice. Ha, I can't wait to watch movies with you! I really hope I don't have to work that much. Even though I could use to hours, after missing so many with being out of town, and now being sick...just the same. Swan princess is by the same people who did all those Jesus movies. The one song she sings is actually the same tune as one of the songs...uh, "The Miracle Of Love."

I think I've gotten a lot better about my mumbling in the past year though. Only recently have I been mumbling where more than one person (amber) notices. But, I read this thing on teh wall at starbucks tonight that said, "speak softly, people will listen, take your time, the world will wait." pfft, artsy coffee drinkers.

I just realized that I haven't had any tea in a while.

I think I'm done writing for now. Too many things are distracting me. We're figuring out how to stuff all of the fun christmasie things we love to do around christmas time into a matter of a few days.

-becca


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home