December 11, 2004

I HAVE A TITLE, woo!

The reason I deleted my former post is because someone told me my grammar was incorrect. I chose to just delete the post rather than fix it. I came to that conclusion after I had written a very long, rather directed, and rude comment in reply to the one who told me to change it from "you're" to "your." Supposedly, the very sight of the mistake made the reader sick. Ha, I take disapprobation so well.

The reason I haven't posted much lately is because SOMEONE (amber cough cough) talks too much.

No really, I used my posting time for playing with pictures and sound files. I know nothing of html, so you have to give me some credit for the maniacal (is that spelled right?) laugher at the opening of this page, and the festively adorable tree above. I figured out how to add that picture and the sound clip by trial and error (and stealing code from websites).

AND, we did NOT sing feliz navidad, we sang silent night! (el noche paz?) Only I didn't know it, so I didn't sing it. And I was too busy complaining about my voice being gone.

AND, if you remember correctly, I was terribly sick for the better half of winter break. I sat at home being cold and miserable and not being able to sing when we went caroling. I wasn't happy.

AND, you said that my first post was more of a title than a first post anyway, so that's why I titled the "third post" as the "second post," plus, you cannot deny that it was MY second post.

Did you know that the mass of an electron is 9.11 x 10 to the negative 31 power? That's like....
.0000000000000000000000000000000911

I decided to memorize that number today while I was learning about chemistry. That is a very small number to memorize. You should be proud of me.

I did a lot of chemistry today. I love chemistry. Everything about it interests me. I recall amber not liking chemistry very much, but then, maybe...maybe I'm mistaken! Could it be? Amber, you'll have to clear this up for me.

I don't like " Go tell it on the mountain" either. But, hmm, what christmas song do I really not like? Most christmas songs I like. There was one I heard today that I really disliked though. What is it!? hmm.

At the moment, I don't have very much else to say. I don't feel like going on about my past few days, or today, or tomorrow.

Tomorrow is church, I ought to go to bed!

goodnight!

-BECCA!

4 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm simultaneously sorry and glad I have sounds disabled... You're sound might be entertaining, but your also capable of the usual things that make me turn off sound.

Mwa-ha-ha!

-t

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hopeless.

-L

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only using a letter to sign your names is confusing. so, stop it.

By the way, you got you're yours mixed up. =P

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was becca...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home