December 12, 2004

Hi! I'm feeling great right now. Tired, but otherwise fairly happy. I had a good Sunday morning in spite of messing up a few of the songs due to various miscommunications.

"Miscommunications," to me, means "communication to me that failed to take place, yet someone else insists it did, and as a result I made a mistake and thus it is my fault." When I use the word, I am subtly saying "This was not my fault." Instead of saying "Jane didn't tell me that we were going to light the advent candle between those two songs and it was her fault," I can simply say "there was a miscommunication." Now Jane thinks it's my fault, and I know it's Jane's fault, but Jane thinks I've admitted that I'm wrong but in reality I've cast the blame on her, because little does she know that when I use the term I mean blame on her. Haha!

Lately I can't get through a day without a nap, even if it's not a heavy day. Yesterday, Saturday. No school. I studied all day, except from noon to 3 pm - where I slept. Why? Who knows!

Now it's 1 pm. I'm TIRED! I don't know why! Hm.

I do, indeed, hate chemistry. Not because I was bad at it...I understood everything fine and I got everything right. But it was the last obstacle for me to graduate. And to my credit, might I add, I finished the whole book in like a month. I hated every minute of it, but I got it done. Sixteen chapters in the book, and I think I spent a day or two on each chapter. And then I was officially graduated.

However, becca is a math person - not only is she good at math, but I think she actually enjoys it.

Am I good at math or not? I know I hate it, but am I good at it? I didn't pass the math part of that test to get into the community college - but then, only 3 percent of the students did. I did, however, pass the math test for this college so I don't have to take 090. I remember having trouble in algebra when I was younger but then something clicked and I understood everything as much as I loathed it.

Eventually I have to take math here. I think the requirement for BA is five credits of math and science - either three math and two science or two math and three science. Or maybe it's seven math/science. I can't remember.

Okay, my fingers will hardly move to type. Goodnight!

-Amber

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

It's all your fault.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home