December 07, 2004

I refuse to make titles in my posts. Let that be a distinguishing mark between us, or else our font size.

How can you title yours "the second post?" Do I not count? I was second, you're third, and I am fourth.

What was that joke about how fat you were? Oh yes, I had forgotten. B(ha!)ecca has what she calls a "natural" layer of fat. Yet another inside joke it is necessary to maintain.

I am making fried ice cream for my Spanish project tomorrow. I wasn't going to deign to respond to Becca's post, but I have extra time while the ice cream refreezes.

How was my day? You didn't ask me, so I'm asking myself.

My day was great for the first half.

I went off black tea about two weeks ago to see if it was causing my migraines. I thought I'd go off for two months. So, for the first two weeks the lack of morning caffeine didn't affect me. I even got a migraine but I thought it might be because I hadn't yet washed all of the tannins out of my system (tannins supposedly cause migraines so I'm avoiding them to see if that's what it is.) Well, when I drank black tea (I almost wrote "blank drack tea!") I was a morning person. Now I'm not. In fact, I got eight hours of sleep last night, and after my eight o'clock class, do you know what I did? I skipped my nine o'clock class to go back to sleep. I know, I'm so pathetic. And I've still been tired all day! I know it would be one cup of black tea and I could go a whole day on pure adrenaline, but I will break through this.

Except that finals week is coming up...how will I survive without black tea? Summer would be the best time to give it up - it's warm weather, and no school stress.

I wonder if that has something to do with why coffee doesn't affect me anymore...I didn't even think about the amount of black tea I started drinking as soon as the weather turned cold.

I should go clean up my mess in the kitchen. I think it'll be longer than a few minutes for the ice cream.

In case anyone wants to know, I figured out the password for the anti-Amber yahoo account becca set up for me. It's "beccaisaslimydumbhead."

-Amber

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As to your profile, it's only 907 characters. You could have done almost another 300!

I love the idea, sort of, as long as the picking's all in fun. It really does bug me sometimes at AKE (youth group) how "viciously" people seem to pick on each other at times, just to get a laugh from everyone else... even the youth leaders make fun of the kids, albeit ones they know. Still, it bothers me, as I think there are good ways to have fun without resorting to such distressing extremes.
- Tap

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

The pink is growing on me. And, I just got a blogger account so I can comment with my username instead of having to sign each comment!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Apparently it also lets me delete my own comments.
Neat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home