December 07, 2004

the second post

Ahem.

The page is infact pink just to spite you amber, because as we have a perfectly wholesome friendship, we also have many inside jokes to maintain.

However, just because I have total control over the template for this month, does not mean that it will be pink for the rest of December, because believe it or not, pink is not my favorite color.

I don't need to tell amber that though, because, being my best friend, she should know that green is my favorite color. And, I'm quite capable of saying that in a cute girly voice as well.

green!

One thing you can learn from our friendship, is that we do onto the other what we would have them do to us. So, I took the liberty to open an email account without amber's knowledge, for you to send all of your complaints about amber to. Add it to your address book (I'm sure you'll be using it often): amberduhhz@yahoo.com

We're always looking out for eachother.

-becca

(okay)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home