April 05, 2006

From now on, whenever somebody does a post on here (i.e. me or becca) or whenever someone leaves a comment, (i.e. everybody else including us), or anytime anyone does anything requiring word verification, type the letters you get into your post or comment. For example, here is a sample entry of mine (may have some parts made up).

Good morning! I had lots of dreams about outer space last night. I'm drinking tea right now. It's good. I had half a bagel for breakfast. I have a paper to write today. Well, I guess that's all for now. Bye now!

Word Verification: scltvpu

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger becca said...

what? why in the world? Just typing in the verification code takes me like three times before it works - I can't stand that thing.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger becca said...

p.s. I think that means I refuse.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

I don't mind them all that much.  But then again, I sort of enjoy trying to decode peoples' handwriting.  And besides, sometimes I just feel like yelling out "gcllqslu!"

Was that alright?  By the way, is this just out of curiosity, or is there some grand plot you're trying to uncover?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Just curiosity, and sometimes interesting words turn up. Becca, dear, it is quite necessary to have this, as you know. Or would you rather have robots posting comments like "I like ur site, its cool. Another cool site is mqezesm, where you can get ripped off. go now, kthxbye."

If you really want, you can change the settings, then post or leave your comment, then change them back again. Or we can have a settings changing war.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

xhsxk. that is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home