March 30, 2006

Hi! I am now done with choir tour and I'm home for a four-day weekend, the remainder of my spring break.

About this blog: it can't ever be "full" of posts, but our little counter stops counting at 300. Our plan is to stop at 300 and change the name of this blog to something like "becconingamberlance1", and start up a new "becconingamberlance". Really, it'll be no different for you. You'll come to the same address to get your beccamber fix for the day. When we do reach 300 posts, I'll do a backup of the whole thing and do a word count so you can be amazed.

It's just nice to know these things.

Choir tour was...amazing, awesome, incredible. I could never have foreseen the ways that I saw God working. I didn't really even think I'd "see" God working, because I guess I've never seen it so obviously. It was amazing and exhausting and I don't think I could have stood tour for longer than a week.

I've been downloading Age of Empires III trial version during this post (since I'm home now and I'll let myself play it), and it just finished. Goodbye!

Amber

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'm proud of you, Amber, playing a good game like Age of Empires III. You deserve a star or something.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

oh by the way, make sure you at least look at the ships even though the demo doesn't offer any good levels to use them in. they're glorious.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only four days! Will we be seeing you up this way at all? I sure hope so. Miss you!!!!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Debbi!!! I went up to Renton last night to visit with becca for a few hours, but I wasn't planning on coming up again. We're having a music/game night tonight! I sure wish you guys could come! I'll see you this summer, definitely! We can have tea! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home