March 23, 2006

I'm in a very...not me or something mood.

I've had this bizarro headache for two days that won't go away. I don't get headaches. Well, I used to, but that was years ago, like when I was 13 or 14. Anyway, so I sort of feel sick, but then I'm really tired...like really really tired of being home right now. But I had the choice. I still do. I could've gone over and watched Pride and Prejudice (the collin firth one), which I've seen a dozen times, with a bunch of girls that I love to be around, but I don't really feel like it. But now I've been sitting in the living room with my brothers while they play video games and WOW am I tired of this. Pride and Prejudice is starting to sound real good. I'm kind of hungry too, but I don't really feel like eating at all.


Actually, I'm going to go sleep, because I really don't feel good and no one else wants to hear me complain. Not that I've really said much to my brothers.

Wow this was a pretty pointless and probably boring post, but I don't care.

-becca

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

do you mean "while they play video games and WOW am I tired of this" or "while they play video games and Worlds of Warcraft. Am I tired of this" =D

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

In case it helps: have you been keeping up on your caffeine? If you drink enough of it regularly enough, stopping can make you feel like you have a cold, along with the regular headache. (I'm an expert, thanks to my barista days)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home