March 16, 2006

I just got a package! Actually, I knew it was coming, but I thought perhaps Friday or Saturday. And the post office isn't open on Saturday, so even if it had come on Saturday I wouldn't have been able to pick it up until Monday.

My package was pink. My dear friend becca, knowing my feelings on the color, took care to make sure my eyes would be pleased upon first receiving the package.

Inside was...princess stuff! I got a pink powder puff, a fuzzy pink purse with "Princess" on it and some arm bangles and necklaces inside, a fuzzy pink jeweled tiara, pink grapefruit flavored body lotion, bubble bath, bath salts, and "shimmer powder", and tea and a LOT of Hershey's kisses.

This was definitely the most creative package I have ever received, and it was just what I needed today!

THANK YOU, BECCA! You're the best! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home