March 12, 2006

hey.

I'm tired tonight. It's only 9:02pm, but I'm considering going to be pretty soon. And I don't even have to wake up very early tomorrow. Like, at all.

hum.

ha, I hardly know why I'm posting, because I really don't even feel like saying anything. Today feels kind of...long. And, I'm just in one of those moods tonight where I could really really use a big cup of tea, a blanket, and someone to lean on while watching anne of green gables or simply sitting in a dimly lit room and talking. I tried. I came home, took a shower, and went and sat by my mom on the couch, but, that didn't work out too well, cause she was doing stuff and no one was really listening to me. Three of them were sitting in my living room, each with a laptop and in their own world. So I feel kind of by myself right now, and a lot like I don't want to be on the computer. But I had to write a thing for awana, and our poor blog popped up. So I thought I might as well.


haha. I'm not really that sad. Life is really good, I'm just having a tired night, and I'm feeling sad because of other people, not myself really. I think I'll go read for a little while.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home