February 28, 2006

hello!

I hope your days aren't so weird this week amber. I should call you 'cuz it's twoooosday. Maybe if there's nothing going on at work.

I'll talk about my morning. I woke up at 8. My alarm went off at 7, and my second alarm coughjeremycallingmecough got me out of bed an hour later.

Then what did I do? Oh, I talked to jer for a little bit, but I didn't have much to say. I wanted to sleep longer. Maybe I'm grumpy in the morning. No, maybe it just depends on who it's with...and how cold it is. I remember going camp yurting with amber's family, and I got a cold and felt all gross and sick, but amber and I were going to get up at 5 or 6 in the morning and go to the beach or something, but she woke up and she tried to get me up but I wouldn't wake up because I was tired and she didn't shake me enough. I'll always get up if you bug me enough, push me out of the bed or something. And I won't hold it against you. Well, not for too long anyway.

Then, letsee, I made matt some breakfast. I ordered my new phone. Oh, I'm getting a new phone. It's a camera phone, so now I'll be taking like a bajillion and a half pictures of things just because I can. I got it for free, I think that's pretty cool, because I wouldn't just go out and buy a new phone. Except that mines broken, so I kind of needed one, but I could've gotten by.

Oh look now there you go with hope again, Oh you're so sure that I'll be leaving in the end...I'm kind of on a dashboard binge. It's like all I've listened to for days. Except I was listening to ben folds five last night just because, but that only lasted like...a song...or two...and a half.

Okay. I'm going to go do something more productive before I have to leave for work. I just felt sorry for our poor blog, because we never hardly at all update it ever anymore...now.

I'm in a silly silly mood today.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home