February 24, 2006

I'm having a weird day. Nothing bad has happened, but I've been in tears for the majority of it. Isn't it weird, not having a reason for crying?

I spent the last half hour drinking Earl Grey tea (I like it hot now, too) and reading Calvin and Hobbes. It sure was nice. Calvin and Hobbes can make me laugh out loud even when I'm just reading it by myself, and even when I'm so familiar with the comic that I have most of the dialogue memorized.

I'm just glad that I'm having an emotionally trying day today, when I have a lot of free time, and when my roommate's gone so I can just be alone in my room and cry or pray or read or whatever.

I don't have anything to say. I'm having a fairly easy time with my life, in general, though. I just made a list of the classes I'm taking next semester, and since i'm pretty much done with gen ed, I'll be taking mostly Bible classes from mostly difficult professors. Next semester is going to be hard. But at least I'm coming back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home