January 08, 2006

I would like to inform everybody that I intend to get straight A's this semester. For the last two semesters, my overall GPA has been just below 3.5. In order to apply for most honors scholarships, your GPA has to be 3.5 or above. Therefore, I intend to cross the line this semester.

This break has been very long. I am now ready to go back to school. I am planning study habits and schedules to help me stay on track. And...I deleted Age of Empires from my computer. I won't be needing it where I'm going.

I'm excited about seeing my friends, going back to work and making money, taking great classes, and visiting churches. There's a lot to look forward to.

Anyway, we're leaving to Seaside tomorrow, to spend a couple days there. Then my parents will drop me off at school.

Well, things are looking up now! Set my mind on things above, I prefer the wonder of, your amazing grace, your higher ways, your mystery... haha, that started running through my head. I don't even particularly like that song and I haven't heard it for a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home