December 30, 2005

I am successfully accomplishing all my goals this break.

I think the idea of a break from school is to give you time to do all those necessary things that you didn't have time to do during school. Here's what I don't have time to do during school:

-Drink as much tea as I want (not enough time, and too many things taking precedence)
-Read books for fun and information - books not theology oriented.
-Review stuff I've memorized.
-Play lots of computer games.

So far, I haven't done to well on the "reviewing" aspect, though I have done some. However, I'm doing very well on the "tea" and "books" thing today. I've been playing computer games - actually, just Age of Empires III - almost every day, so I've been doing well in that area, too. I bought a book that came yesterday, called "The Tea Companion: A Connoisseur's Guide" (Wow, did I spell that right?). It's very good. Informative and interesting, and well organized. I've read the first 50 pages. I'll probably read another 50 pages tomorrow. (This, by the way, is one example of the way I like to do things. Groups of 10, 25, 50, or 100 are all perfect. It's sometimes annoying to myself how obsessive I can get about it.)

Tonight, I'm going to see Chicken Little with becca.

Okay, goodbye.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Have some bookmarks for your tea book.

I found these, printed out a sheet of them and thought they were such a neat idea that I proceeded to show everyone who came within showing distance. Or not, as the case may be. I don't know if I'll ever use them since I'm not reading much right now but they sure do look neat on the pages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home