December 23, 2005

This has been a fun five days at becca's. Here are some quick memories so we don't ever forget.

-Getting a Christmas tree to suprise becca's parents with. Learning to load it onto a car with the help of the lady with the saw. Getting a 54 dollar tree for 30 dollars because I convinced the lady ringing it up that it was in her best interest. Carrying bins to and from the garage and trying to find certain Christmas ornaments. Wrapping chaser lights all the way around the tree with Kaitie, only to find out they didn't work (we should have checked before wrapping them around!)

-becca's utterly stupid cootie catcher (don't ask any more)

-The annual gingerbread house making party at Debbi's. They were graham cracker houses this year. I saw Patricia for the first time in a long time!

-Getting my ears pierced at the mall

-Having slumber parties every night, staying up late and giggling, and being overheated and awake all night from lying in between becca and Kaitie who are constantly complaining about not having enough blanket or sheet

I expect becca to remember some more.

interjection from becca: Ooh, there are more.
- the midnight dog
- haha the cootie catcher. I laughed so hard. They were so mad at me.
- wearing your cozy bootlike slippers
- doing that puzzle with you while listening to my boy choir cd and drinking blueberry tea. that felt very christmasie.
- uhm. I'm trying to think of all the good moments we had. It was kind of weird when I licked your fingers. aaand. I really don't know anymore. I braided your hair for the first time ever and it looked nice. You made fun of me a lot too. ha. But we always do that.

I have nothing more to say.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

You convinced a lady to sell you a 54 dollar tree for 30!? That's kind of really funny. XD

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber- You got your ears pierced?! wow. heh we have so much catching up to do this summer! I got second holes in August... i've enjoyed reading ur blog! :)

Becca- Hey! Remember me? hehe Thanks for taking care of Amber! Hope to see you this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home