January 02, 2006

Ha, first post by ME all year.

I've got five minutes to kill before work, I might as well write something.

But I have nothing like what amber was talking about to talk about. I'm sort of tired and happy and thoughtful, but not about anything inparticular, and not really minding having to work today at all. It makes it easier, a lot of the time, to have some kind of work to keep your mind off of things. Even if it's a dull job like selling ballet garb. It's a good thing to learn, to keep your personal life seperate from your work. If you show up and you feel bad, you can't let that affect your performance. Why should your employer trust you if you're moody? Yes. Well. Anyway. Not that it's a bad thing to think about things. But it is very possible to think too much about things, especially when you're idle. I always think of that verse in Proverbs 31, about the valiant woman, "...she does not eat the bread of idleness."

I should work on that some more. It takes a lot of different forms.

Oh, I should go, so I'm done with that thought - as far as blogging goes.

ha.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home