September 04, 2005

hi amber!

I had a flat tire tonight. It was raining. I was actually really enjoying just sitting in my car listening and staring out into the pouring rain. My sister was with me. We were quiet for a little bit, but she seemed kind of tense. She kept saying that I should call and tell someone other than my parents where we were, even though my parents were almost there. I was just ranting about how stupid I had decided Triple A is. I can't believe my dad makes me pay for them. We eventually just decided to quote James back and forth, verse by verse, until we ran out of material we knew. It was nice. My parents showed up and my dad talked to AAA FOREVER then he told me to drive home in his car. But, I couldn't leave because he needed the light from his car anyway. Then he changed my tire and he told me to get back in my car and drive home and they'd follow. Then he passed me. It was funny, I don't know why. It's not really a big deal. It's just a car and maybe an hour or so of my time. Well, and my dads. And moms. Things happen and you deal. There's no need to worry about it though.

I was only a block away from the Thompsons house anyway.


I think the only time something like that has really bothered me was when I hit that deer at 4:30 in the morning. But, that was because a deer is really quite a large animal and it's rather startling when one hits your car - especially when you happen to be driving 40 miles an hour - I was in the middle of nowhere, and I didn't really have anyone to call and tell, because I was at work by myself and uh, it was 4:30 in the morning. Besides that being too early to call anyone, I wasn't entirely thinking straight since I hadn't really fully woken up yet, and I wasn't hurt or anything. Just kind of jumpy and shook-up.

I am really tired, so I think I'm going to go to bed. I have a feeling I might play guitar for a little while though. If my fingers will hold up for anymore today. ha. I'm already enjoying using the amp I'm borrowing. It's nice to be able to play my strat again. Thanks michael!

ooh. I had a wierd dream last night about a car accident. It was weird, because it woke me up, but I wasn't like, frightened or anything by it. I just didn't get back to sleep right away because I started thinking about a bunch of stuff. That's probably why I'm so tired.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home