August 11, 2005

Yep, becca pretty much described it. I think we'll get along just fine in an apartment. If I can get along super well with a roommate I've known for only a few months in a living space smaller than my bedroom, I can get along with my best friend in a nice apartment. Especially with tea and breakfast options, and a piano...and ahhh....why can't we just rent the Edgar's house?...

I wish "anonymous" would stop advertising their websites on our comments section. I wonder if there's a new program that does that - spams people's comments automatically.

I'm hungry. I'm really bad at eating when food isn't provided for me; I'm starting to find that out. I should work on that. My mom's coming to pick me up in an hour or so though; I'll get her to stop at McDonald's or something. if my stomach doesn't collapse first.

I thought it was Thursday I needed off work for this family thing, so I asked for Thursday off and got it, only to find o ut I actually needed Friday off. My boss was nice enough to arrange for Friday though. I offered to work today but he didn't call me so I didn't. Basically all I've done today is played piano, read, showered, soaked my feet (they have hurt lately), and dinked around on the computer.

Oh! And my future roommate called! She sounds awfully nice. It'll be fun.

Yet more links...

http://flashface.ctapt.de/ - make your own face! At least half an hour of fun.

http://j-walk.com/other/index.html - extremely funny joke sites, all by the same genius. Warning: some material not appropriate for children! That means you, becca! You're not 18 yet! Bwahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home