August 08, 2005

Thanks for the SONG, becca! Man, isn't she great? She's written me lots of songs. Let's see...

The original "Amber" song, recorded on a tape somewhere, ten minutes long.

The "Amber graduation" song, recorded on another tape somewhere.

The "Amber with a scraped up hand" song, written after I badly scraped up my hand.

The new "Amber Subway" song.

All I've written is the driving test song. I am on a mission to get that recorded and put it online, though, so soon you should be able to hear it.

Now I am sitting in pajamas, drinking tea on a Monday morning, listening to becca playing piano lovely-ly. She's playing mostly hymns. It sounds nice. It feels like either Sunday or Tuesday - Sunday, because I'm drinking tea and listening to church music played by becca (though, if it were Sunday, we'd be an hour late by now!) Tuesday, because yesterday seemed really long.

A paradox: Becca and I had the same amount of sleep Saturday night (roughly). We both went to church at the same time. We both played music and sat through a sermon. We both went home. She went to work for an hour and came home and took a nap and was exhausted for the rest of the day. I worked for eight hours and came home and was ready to watch a movie - I wasn't even terribly tired. We didn't watch a movie, we just talked and played piano and drank hot chocolate and stuff.

Bah. I have an hour before I have to start getting ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home