August 09, 2005

http://www.spectropolis.com/speedspray/

Another "don't believe it" site. Pretty funny though.

5:48 pm - I spent a lot of my day reviewing Hebrews, and I just quoted it straight through! Now, I know I know it, and as long as I keep quoting it about once a week, I should have it down forever. As a reward, and as I promised myself, I will now buy the extended Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.

AND I cleaned the whole downstairs today. Which might not seem like such a huge accomplishment, and it's probably not, but it sure looks great now! Everything's done except laundry and cleaning the laundry room.

I feel so accomplished.

Later in the day....

I don't know what's with my current fascination of directing people to websites other than my own, but here's a helpful link:

http://www.flashcardmachine.com/

I've always been a flash card person, and I know I go through hundreds of index cards every year for verses, school stuff, music notes, etc. I'm going to save a lot of trees this next school year. Plus, you can make your flash cards available to other users. I think it'd be cooler if you could make them available to non users, but oh well. I'm using it currently for Bible chapters, so I can review them.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Kaits said...

"I will now buy the extended Phantom of the Opera soundtrack."

6 1/2 envies. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home