August 06, 2005

okay, this is really...really pretty stupid. I was playing phantom of the opera songs and got inspired to write a parody of All I Ask Of You. This is for amber. hhahaha. Even if NO ONE else appreciates this, I know she will.



All I Ask Of Subway

Raoul:
no more talk of patties,

forget the ketchup too
I'm through
I'm done with fast food
I want some new fresh food

Subway is my freedom
the fragrance of my lunch
like a bunch
of sweet-smelling lettuce
pickles, olives, tomatoes for us


Christine:
All I ask is every piece of turkey
gently fold inside my soft white bread
Say your condiments are fresh and ready
promise me it's worth what I paid
that's how I like my sandwich made.


Raoul:
Let me be your server,
your sandwich I will make
I'll putwhatever you want on
just tell me what you've decided on

Christine:
All I want is turkey,
and a little bit of cheese
cheddar please, if you have it
and toast it for a minute

Raoul:
And would you like any mayonnaise or mustard?
how about some nice crispy bacon?
say the word and I'll put it on there
although, there is a small charge if I do
tell me, is it worth it to you?

Christine:
All I ask for is one lunch, one sandwich
then you never need to talk to me again

Together:
Share this moment with me, of fresh deli
Chrstine: Say my lunch is done - Raoul: it's time to pay
Together: now that's how I like my sandwich made

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

becca, you are pure genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home