August 06, 2005

It's 8:10am. The tea kettle is on the stove. I just woke up. Well, actually, I woke up around 7:00, but didn't get out of bed until just now.

I can't figure out how to turn the dryer on. I didn't try very hard though, I just decided it wasn't all that important right now.

So far, I've spent two nights at the Edgar's house with amber. It has been so nice and so fun. Being in such a big house - we can be as quiet as we want and as loud as we want. So nice. The beautiful piano helps a lot too, but I haven't played it that much yet.

Amber's still asleep.

At least, she's still in her room.

I don't have that much to say. I've been getting such good sleep here. I don't know why. I'm sleeping on a comfy couch with a nice thick quilt - they have air conditioning, it gets cold at night.

haha. I feel so awake! I only got 6ish hours of sleep, but the sleep is so good, I just feel like laughing.

Or maybe it's just the change in pace. It seems easier to sit down and read or do something like that here.

I think I'll probably go home today for a few hours though and get some stuff done there.


This is SO uninteresting, but guess what! I don't care!!! HA.

I just used my last black tea bag. And it's not even english black, it's peach black or something.

I'm going to go make another attempt at the dryer.

I have no blogging skillz.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home