July 28, 2005

hmm.

Work is soon.

What have I done today? Not very much. I slept in way too late. Then again, I went to bed way too late last night too. Was it 1:30? I get much too irresponsible in the summer. But, it wasn't like I was just up watching tv or using the computer. I was reading. I started by just reading Ezra, but then I jumped around and read the books of the minor prophets who were written about in Ezra, and then I was going back and reading bits of the Chronicles for background. Then, of course, I started reading a commentary because I wanted to know about the time periods of the prophets and what have you, then I read the commentaries on those books. Maybe I got carried away, but I don't think it's a bad thing to get interested in what the bible has to say and try to understand it. I plan on finishing Nehemiah and getting further along in 1st chronicles today, but I'll try and start on it earlier than I did last night.

It's hot out today. Since I woke up so late, I went for a run later than I usually do, and missed the cooler earlier-morning air. Argh. Oh well.

I'm downloading some songs right now. woo. Then I'm going to get as much done as I can in the next two hours before I need to leave for work.

-becca

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real question is: What is a becconing amberlance?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Amber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Amber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I can't believe people don't get it. Cory, of all people.

becconing = becca.
amberlance = amber.
beckoning ambulance = random phrase that does not make sense
becca and amber's friendship = something that doesn't make sense

Thus we have becconing amberlance.

(for anyone who wondered, the deleted comments were mine. I kept making typos and they bugged me.)

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logical as a cherry pie, indeed. Excellent title.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ashamed. *hangs head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home