July 16, 2005

yes, a rainy saturday!

I don't know why it is that I welcome them so much.

Actually, I know exactly why it is. If it's rainy, work is slow and I get paid for pretty much doing nothing but wiping down counters and overstocking cups. Maybe not the most fulfilling line of work, but hey, it's easy money.

I'm tired. I was up until 1am last night and I was just woken up because the refrigerator repair guy is coming in about half n hour. I don't know why I need to be up for that. I would have gladly slept through it. What's the point in working late in the day if you can't sleep in? Hum.

hm. I have unlimited anywhere minutes today. I should call all the people I've been procrastinating calling back. I don't really get phone calls that often, I just get them all at once. Yesterday I missed like 6 calls and I didn't return any of them. But I kind of have an excuse, because I was at work when they called and then I went and did stuff with my family all night. That was fun. I was really tired though, for most of it.

I guess I need to drive kaitie somewhere.

-becca

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, what is that picture up in the banner?

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger becca said...

http://www.explodingdog.com/dumbpict51/sunshine.gif

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Good. thankee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home