July 14, 2005

hi.

I am back.

I've had a nice time since I've been here too, simply just seeing my family and being home doing normal at-home things.

I woke up around 6:30 this morning and have had a beautiful start to my day. I read a few more chapters of Acts, made matt some breakfast, took a shower, changed my sheets, cleaned a bit, played piano a bit, and read a bit. It's now about 9:40 and I have a little less than an hour before I need to leave for work. Ha. It's nice not having to work until late in the morning/day. I can get so much done, have a quiet morning, and see everyone else before they leave. I think after work I'll probably go for a run and play some tennis or basketball with Kaitie. I haven't really done either in a few weeks, and that's what I feel like doing today.

I don't know what else I have to say, I don't really feel like writing about anything at all, it seems rather boring to me right now - both the act and content of. So, I'll just be done and go do something else, because there's plenty else to do.

-becca

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger tyrone said...

Wecome home!  Have fun.  See you.  Et c.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home