June 29, 2005

That is absolutely it.

I'm quitting.

It's not official yet, but it will be shortly. I don't plan to write a letter until tomorrow when I'm feeling better.

Things to do:

1. Pack to go home.
2. Call Jessica and wish her a happy birthday
3. Not be sick anymore.

Our insurance runs out tomorrow. So, I had to see the doctor basically today. So I did. He said I have a sinus infection. I got an antibiotic prescribed. If this doesn't work, well, I guess I'll be sick until my dad gets another job and I can go back to the doctor. Bleah.

I would say that today is the worst day of my life, but it's not. It seems worse because I seem to be more sick. And, I am getting sympathy, which always makes the problems seem smaller. So, I'm trying to forget about the nightmare at work today. But the faces, the phrases, the mini formulations of a letter of what I plan to say, the subway smell, the subway shirt, the sandwiches, names of people, little moments of time freezes throughout the day - these things are all jumbled in my mind and they just make me want to blaaaaaaaah. I don't know.

I do feel quite ill though.

Goodbye for now. I am going home to tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home