July 02, 2005

ha. I HAVE to agree - today was great!

Right now, I'm up (duh). I was planning on going to bed early tonight. YEAH RIGHT. I had so much caffeine today, I feel insane. My body is tired, but my mind is active and awake. But it's actually sort of a good thing, because I still have clothes to wash before I can finish packing, and I need to get it done tonight. Only like two more loads though.

I'll go ahead and write more about today while I wait.

Amber makes the best biscuits. Really. Even if she doesn't believe they're the best - but she does like them just as much as me, I'm sure - she has to at least testify to the fact that I'm always raving in her - and everybody elses - face about them. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD! If you ever get a chance, like one day, when we open our tea shop and we sell them, EAT ONE. Then eat 4 more, because they're small. And really good. And besides filling your mouth with buttery, flakey goodness and your stomach with gut-warming,cholestoral laden carbs, we want to make some money too.

Okay, I love singing with amber too. Part of it is because we like to sing the same songs. haha. It is a lot of fun. I think if we did it all the time, we'd probably find things that annoy us about each others voices and we wouldn't do it anymore, so it's probably a good thing we don't do it that often. But it's so much fun when we do! It's great. Really. When I get to sing harmony, I love it, because I just go all around until I find something that sounds kind of good and I don't even care when I go out of key for a moment. Maybe it bugs amber, but it doesn't bug me that it bugs her or something. With anyone else, I wouldn't dare do it. And it's nice to sing harmony, because to a lot of songs, I don't really sing the exact right melody unless I can see the music in front of me and I'm concentrating, or if I know the song really really well. But, then again, I kind of like fooling around with the melody too, a little bit.

And The Phantom Of The Opera....is here, inside my mind. Now I know a few more of the words, so when I sing it, I can go a little longer before repeating the lines I know and humming ;D


I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll be gone. For. Ten days. I'm excited about it, it'll be a lot of fun. Hey, it's church tomorrow! And I'm not playing piano! Not that I don't enjoy playing, but it's nice to be there and have a week off.

haha.

I'm in an incredibally happy mood and I bet the laundry is ready to change.


gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodnight!

-becca

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger David said...

this blog is most interesting... glad to see more of a "writer" than a "blogger" here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home